Monday, June 09, 2008
sang @3:39 PM.......
Hello friends of the JuMbOfaT.



I bring u great news that the once dead blog owned by JuMbOfaT is being
bought over by a new investor called KraminatoR. He will be managing this new blog
as of today. ( If it doesnt die that is.. )

Just a keep update in my life:

RIGHT!.. That should end the (omg mark your life is still so boring ) segment. This is hard man.. I am having difficulty thinking of a stupid thing to type in this stupid post. Shall just kick off this blog again with a recent event.

Sunday was I HOPE a great and enjoyable day for my dear bro BENCHANCHANCHAN. During YA, I led worship for the first time with Daniel. It was great as I could really feel Gods pressence among us as we sang. =)

After which it was a time of sharing of testimony and than prayer for the church and love ones. There was a section dedicated specially for BEN and we just prayed that he will be safe and his walk with God will still be there even in the army.

After which, proceeded to eat some "famous" bak kut teh at clarke quay area. I bet that made Ben a happy boy.. I have no freaking idea why his so addicted to it. Its worst than cigarette! Oh well.. afterall, its going to be his last time eating it for awhile.

Proceeded to minds cafe and played alot of new games. Everyone was so into the game and that made it all fun. Whatever it is, its just a BOARDgame and we just enjoyed ourselves totally. Had dinner at Manhattan where me, Ben, Dan shared a seafood platter. Super filling partly cause I have been rather sick of western food as I have been eating alot of it recently. Chatted awhile more and we all went home.

Benny, I hope you enjoyed the dinner and the simple farewell party that we arranged for you. Do take care of yourself in the army. Dont so hiong until get injuried and I will keep you in my prayers. May you have good friends, nice platoon, a friendly sergent, and lunch/dinner full of meat and no veggies. (we know tts crap but wth.) Enjoy and cherish every moment there for its a once in a lifetime event. See you soon! Cheers~



music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o